Georgina Corscadden – PCTL CEO & Master Coach
‘Currently writing a book on Purposeful and Resilient Leaders’
Georgina is a dedicated and committed Master coach, mentor, facilitator, psychologist, keynote speaker and author. She has wide ranging experience across most industries having worked in both coaching and leadership for over 30 years. With extensive experience in developing people and organisations, authentically curious, purpose driven about organisational behaviour and effectiveness. She can comfortably communicate with ease at every level with credibility, connection, candour and real knowledge and practice. She is willing to create synergy from both grounded academic theory and translating into very pragmatic solutions.
She is equally comfortable at C suite and other levels within organisations as a very skilled and strong communicator. She is able to win trust, respect and longevity with most organisations she has worked with as very rich experience across multiple industries. She is exceptionally skilled at multi-cultural environments and has a wide repertoire to successfully navigate most personality types, organisational cultures and individual differences. Georgina has extensive business and commercial experience having started with Marks & Spencers, Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, and full time senior Faculty and Programme Director with the IMI and Associate for over 20 yrs.
Profession and Seniority of Clients:
Currently CEO of Peak Connexxion for 15 years and has significant line experience throughout all her career giving her huge insights to the demands on most leaders and managers, alongside the demands of business and organisational success.
There is no one size fits all and she is proud to be involved with all of our client base and some recent examples : Department of the Taoiseach (MACseniorTeam), Defence forces (Admiral/ Brig Gen, HPRA (SMT), CEO, MD, senior managers Musgrave, DAA, IAA, EMC/DELL, Facebook, Coca Cola, Abbott, Dept Justice, SPS-Senior public service, Roffey Park talent programme, Teagasc SMT etc. Her experience has traversed multitudes of businesses and ranges from newer industries to more traditional, or regulatory ones with ease. She quickly grasps the context and endeavours to put in the work to understand the leaders, managers lens and their environment challenges and organisational context. She cares about the quality of the work, the values of the organisation and will go to significant effort to understand both the business and the individuals demands.
Length of time delivering business coaching:
Over 30 years’ experience (15,000 hours plus) in Leadership Coaching at one to one and team.
Current Membership of a professional coaching body, such as AC, EMCC, IFC or equivalent;
- AC – Accredited Master Coach; Member ICF
- Member of BPS (British Psychological Society)
- BPS Coaching Group; BPS Occupational Psychology Group
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD),
- IITD – Fellow
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Marketing
Relevant academic qualifications:
- MBA, BSc (Hons) (Psychology)
- Accredited Master Coach, Coaching Diploma (Distinction)
- BSc (hons) (Psychology), MBA
- Accredited for a multitude of Psychometric instruments (360 feedback) (and occupational assessments and a unique accreditation around the science of Purpose at work.
- CPD – Committed to over 60 hours per annum to further learn and support individuals & teams
Specialist areas of coaching interest:
A curiosity to learn from many arenas and a tremendous skill of translating the complex into easily accessible tools.
- Leadership Development through building your LPOV –‘leadership point of view – who do you show up as consistently? Navigating and integrating styles e.g. authenctic, situational, transformational etc.
- Practical tool kit of how to manage – ‘flexibly and with agility’
- Emotional Intelligence and how to build it
- Leaders Mindset – leveraging a growth vs a fixed mindset
- Empowering leadership – tools and techniques and their impact on others
- Managing Anxiety and learning to strengthen your ‘internal dialogue’ towards greater success
- Cognitive Behavioural Techniques and simple strategies to aid your thinking
- Olympian, Military, Sport etc – tools you can cultivate
- Building Resilience and tools for toxic resilience
- Mindfulness, Presence, Purpose
- Personal effectiveness – prioritisation
- The power of Influencing & Persuasion and communication channels and how they impact others – What are you missing in your repertoire?
- Transitioning to a new role, challenge etc.
Georgina’s approach is grounded in the reality of your context and has a wide range of skills at her fingertips to best support you.
Dara Connolly Chief Executive Officer ‘Common Purpose’
Georgina graced us with a rousing Keynote session on Common Purpose’s Meridian programme for senior leaders in December 2019. She visibly moved and stirred the group with her story and also her extensive work with helping senior leaders navigate their ways through turbulent waters. But it was her delivery,stature and presence that struck all that were lucky enough to be there to experience it. Common Purpose has many contributors every year on our programmes but Georgina was easily one of our most powerful and inspirational to date.